suggest best dependable equipment

kalan

Dec 6, 2010
suggest best dependable equipment

gentlemen,

I've just registered to this forum. my name is Kalan. I wish somebody from you in this forum could suggest the best equipment i can use in finding treasure in the Phil. As I understand most of the topic discussed here are as I have read (but not all) are limited to old coins and the like. Unlike in the Phil. we deal with gold bars (though some are scams) buried by the some people . I myself owned a place which I believed have those, with signs on the ground. To save time and to be more accurate I need a gadget just to pinpoint the items and its depth. withmuch appreciation to any suggestion.

Kalan

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Re: suggest best dependable equipment

Sooooo, are you looking for gold bars?

You have to let us know exactly what your interests in Treasure searching might be. You need to know how much you can spend. Are you fit to swing a heavy machine/coil for a long period?

Start there, then we can get you in the right direction.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I would suggest a box loop probably a fisher.... they have the most option on what the box loop can do ....the most I seen on any boxloop.. can be set up few different ways...then it would be a pulse induction detector...to aid in soil problems,salt, volcanic rock,...What ever is in the way.....digging tools army shovel.. screwdriver..."not the drink"...plugcutter.. magnet.. carering bags..machete.. hand held pinpoint...compess or gps ..The list can go on a on... but that would be a good start and from one boxloop lover to another you'll be digging... good luck and have fun liftloop

OP
OP
K

kalan

Dec 6, 2010

liftloop said:
I would suggest a box loop probably a fisher.... they have the most option on what the box loop can do ....the most I seen on any boxloop.. can be set up few different ways...then it would be a pulse induction detector...to aid in soil problems,salt, volcanic rock,...What ever is in the way.....digging tools army shovel.. screwdriver..."not the drink"...plugcutter.. magnet.. carering bags..machete.. hand held pinpoint...compess or gps ..The list can go on a on... but that would be a good start and from one boxloop lover to another you'll be digging...

good luck and have fun liftloop

Thanks for the suggestion, but i tried to look at it at fisher, it didn't show up. can you probably show me? with digging tools i have no problem with those i dug before already, that was even 52 ft. down.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread