Suggestions as to where I can sell this at?

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know for sure it will get pulled on eBay as soon as I list it. Should I carry it to the flea market. And or can I even saw them on TreasureNet? Or Should I save it for stray cats? it's a little dusty but I don't think it's ever been used. If so not very often but it is a CO2 Crossman 38t BB revolver?

image-307603449.jpg

image-2049975865.jpg

image-1160120038.jpg

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have heard of a site called "gun broker" from a you tube video. Take a look

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hold onto it until there is a gun show at the Lee civic center. There should be one coming up in the next month or two. Should have no problem moving it there.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Flea market would work, but around here nobody will give you anything near what it is worth. Listen to BigWaveDave. GUN SHOW

mammoth29

Feb 22, 2013
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a member of Gunbroker and it would be a good site to sell that on, there are a handful on there for sale right now. That looks like a cool gun! I am sure the best place to sell it would be..... to me!!

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a member of Gunbroker and it would be a good site to sell that on, there are a handful on there for sale right now. That looks like a cool gun! I am sure the best place to sell it would be..... to me!!

Now wait...I want in on this!:laughing7:

2ndisbest

Nov 6, 2009
I had a rifle and pistol and I ended up trading them to a guy for some ammo. There are gun shows specifically for air guns. Not many and they are not often but if you happen to be in the area of one that might be your best bet for getting the most. However gunbroker does seem to get good prices too.

bigcaddy64

Apr 20, 2013
Fullerton, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take it Walmart and become instantly popular with the local police

In all seriousness, gunbroker is one way. The other would be a pellet gun forum. There are quite a few and I'm sure there are a bunch of members that would love to have it I their collections

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've sold a couple on CL before, though technically you aren't supposed to. Picked up a Winchester 1000xs in the box a while back that I will be selling.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an old Crossman 105 pistol I got at a flea market for 12 bucks. I did find the only way to sell on eBay is take it apart and sell it in pieces as great replacement parts for an old air gun. A vintage air gun website guy said that's even how i'll get the most money out of it. Mine is missing a couple pieces and those he said will be just about impossible to fine. He started listing off the top of his head what some of the parts of this old 105 would sell for. The plastic grips on mine are worth about 80% of a complete gun in decent condition. I have two no damage original plastic side grips on mine. I'd just put what you have away, as I think these kind of things will only go up in value as time goes on and have a little shoot'n fun with it.

meanpc

Jun 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take it Walmart and become instantly popular with the local police

In all seriousness, gunbroker is one way. The other would be a pellet gun forum. There are quite a few and I'm sure there are a bunch of members that would love to have it I their collections

I see what you did there - nice Wally World/Vacation reference :)

bigcaddy64

Apr 20, 2013
Fullerton, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an old Crossman 105 pistol I got at a flea market for 12 bucks. I did find the only way to sell on eBay is take it apart and sell it in pieces as great replacement parts for an old air gun. A vintage air gun website guy said that's even how i'll get the most money out of it. Mine is missing a couple pieces and those he said will be just about impossible to fine. He started listing off the top of his head what some of the parts of this old 105 would sell for. The plastic grips on mine are worth about 80% of a complete gun in decent condition. I have two no damage original plastic side grips on mine. I'd just put what you have away, as I think these kind of things will only go up in value as time goes on and have a little shoot'n fun with it.

I just tried not 3 weeks ago to sell a pellet gun barrel on ebay and was refused. They said only permitted sellers could and they were no longer issuing permits to sellers, ever again:icon_scratch:

Paleo_joe

Mar 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I picked up a great vintage Red Rider bb gun and couldn't sell it on ebay. Finally ended up selling it to someone off a bb gun forum. I have sold a few 'real' guns on gunbroker but I would get requests to do things like sell pistols through the mail and it turned me off.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beachkid23 : I know for sure it will get pulled on eBay as soon as I list it. Should I carry it to the flea market. And or can I even saw them on TreasureNet? Or Should I save it for stray cats? it's a little dusty but I don't think it's ever been used. If so not very often but it is a CO2 Crossman 38t BB revolver?

you said :
And or can I even saw them on TreasureNet?

I think you meant sell Not Saw (typo)

so no, you can't "sell" it here .

under[SIZE=+1] TERMS[/SIZE]
You may not.... Advertise, offer for sale, or for trade, or for free, tobacco, alcohol, or weapons / firearms (including knives)

TreasureNet - Rules

Good luck ! Nice one :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions