Zippy2005

Tenderfoot
Dec 27, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been into detecting for about 2 years now, hunting mostly public parks and family land. Last fall, my old Quick Draw finally saw it's last day of detecting and I was destroyed knowing I would have a difficult time saving up for a new machine. Well fast forward to today, and thanks to a lot of hard work and much saving I am the proud owner of a new AT Pro! Unfortunately, I live in NW Wisconsin and there is about 3 feet of snow preventing me from getting the coil to the soil yet. Anyway, I am looking for any input on what would be good locations to detect in the NW Wisconsin area. Like I said, I hit all the local parks and public land but there really isn't much more than trash and modern coins around here. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I could potentially go that isn't too far away?

Thanks everyone!

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can try finding some old logging camps i think theres an old CCC camp over by you ...not much around Wi ...were about 20 years behind so all the good spots have been raped over but sometimes you can get lucky in the small unincorporated towns

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread