Suggestions on how to thank helpful tellers??

bblair

Dec 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

That Canadian Guy

Sep 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I am thinking of making some homemade cookies just for the tellers at my favourite bank because recently they have saved some awesome collections for me. I think they would appreciate something you put work into to make more than something store bought but all the same they would appreciate it. I just don't know how I should deliver the cookies to them. Suggestions?

Texas silverbug

Jan 11, 2012
Just plain lost.
Primary Interest:
Other
I have read many idea's for rewarding the tellers at your favorite bank and starting this Saturday when I turn in my last of six boxes, they will be met with fresh kolachi's and donuts. Even though my main teller is a silverbug like me :angry5: He still is entitled to a nice reward..:)

Gary

OP
OP
bblair

bblair

Dec 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
enamel7 said:
My tellers LOVE cookies. :icon_thumleft:
HH
enamel7
Good idea on the cookies. I'd have to make something other than chocolate chip, because I'd eat all of them before I got to the bank.

n8dagr8345 said:
Slip them my number-
N8 - These are some lovely ladies, but not sure you'd want them to have your number.

Rascal

Feb 5, 2012
Western Arizona
Detector(s) used
Number 1 Mark II Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Other
I have been thinking along the lines of dropping off a loaf of home-baked bread and a lb. of real butter to go with it. It was a favorite with the nurses at work any how. We have a bread machine so it's not exactly a challenge but always well received.

Rascal

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should have a "insert your state" Proud program. This programs is for the promotion of goods and products made in your state. Buy them one or 2 of these products.

A cookbook.

Ask them thier birth year if you are comfortable with that, an then put together a cent, nickle, dime, quarter, half coins in said year. Yes this may cost you some silver so pick a young teller.... a very nice gift

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Other than gifts people here have mentioned. I have given one of the best gifts a teller can get from a customer. I have written on forms or letter of recommendation and excellent customer service to upper level management above this person. Some of them have gotten promoted quickly afterwards. With regards to whether the letter helped, all of them said that it was helpful in their promotion. Of course, if they are a bad teller, I would recommend a letter of demotion. :laughing7:

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best present I give my ordering bank is to buy their dumps and dump them for them in my dump banks and they love me for it (they hate counting them before closing). They even call me when rolls of halves come in. If I make a score all the chocolates are on me.

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chocolates,gift cards to Starbucks,etc.,gas cards,and flowers never hurt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions