Sun. hunt with a fellow TNetter

Lafitte

Apr 20, 2007
Western NC
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 Sore Legs
LaughingCrow and I hunted a local park Sunday. Got some nice trinkets, along with the usual mound of pull-cladage' (trash). Had a good time hunting with someone. Shop talk, learning about other machines, etc. :) It mostly rained, but we were pretty dry under to tree canopy.

The token is from the Sauk tribe. I found it, but I think it should go to LC.
CreekP-Trinkets1.jpg

LaughingCrow and Rocco. (Sorry for the fuzzy pic.)
CreekPzLCRoc.jpg

Upvote 0

diggitdoggie

Sep 26, 2006
Ohio
Good post and always great to read of friends having fun hunting and learning from and with each other.
Congrats on some cool finds!

DD

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
Any time you can get out with someone is a great time! Keep it up...
HH
Sean

Smokey

Feb 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
Discovery 1100
Even if you all would not find anything, the sharing of friendship is the best Treasure to find!!!

55TXBANDIT

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b

LuisTH

May 9, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX series with 9" coil and 18" coil.
Well, at least the lawn in that park is very short, and it is missing in most areas. Last night I went to check out a local park, made a few passes and got some good signals. The only problem is that the grass is pretty thick and at least 5 inches high. All the good signals I got were at about 6-8 inches, bending the grass all the way down. I am not sure if doing plugs is going to work on this park, the grass is well packed together all over the place. Not even sure how i am going to start digging in the park, but I am not giving up, going back tomorrow to start digging.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread