sunday 7/22/12 TD dumper... are you on here?

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While dumping my box of halves, I ran into another CRH'er, did not chat, but wonderinf if you're on here...
you were dumping $500 in quarters, came up in line next to me after, and requested a box of pennies nickels and dimes... just wondering if you're a member here on tnet... feel free to PM me, if you think I'm talking about you :)
buff

Upvote 0

simplyAARON

Greenie
May 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While dumping my box of halves, I ran into another CRH'er, did not chat, but wonderinf if you're on here...
you were dumping $500 in quarters, came up in line next to me after, and requested a box of pennies nickels and dimes... just wondering if you're a member here on tnet... feel free to PM me, if you think I'm talking about you :)
buff

Sounds like "Missed Connections" from Craigslist :o) On a more serious note, I hope you find who you're looking for.

Bunky211

May 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quit being so shy!! Next time say hi, who knows he may be friendly and give you some new silver leads...

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
buff

Hey Buff, at least he wasn't dumping halves or asking for them, lol. HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok tom i believe ya! all the way from california ;)

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i should have asked, but did not feel like mentioning treasurenet in front of the tellers who obviously know about silver, you know?

also, if you're reading this: i can tell you for sure, those nickels are SOLID 2012, and chances are, the dimes are too... not trying to be negative, but it's the truth.
hh
buff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread