sunday gold

californiagold

Aug 7, 2014
California goldfields
Detector(s) used
Makro Gold Racer, Nokta Fors gold plus, Makro racer2, Nokta fors gold, minelab gpx5000, fisher gold bug pro and many many others
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Went out detecting again with the nokta fors gold. This detector runs very good in bad mineralzation. Found 4 pieces for 1 dwt. Can't wait to go over some other well hunted areas that I allready cleaned out, and find the deeper stuff. This is not a p.i. But is a very deep vlf. I'm glad I aquired this detector. I was afraid it wouldn't be any better or deeper then other vlfs. But it is doing awesome. I always enjoy adding some more to my growing

ForumRunner_20140824_180745.png

pile of gold. And getting to smack around some manzanita for therapy. Lol I know that hoser enjoys hearing that.
Take care

Upvote 0

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ahh its great to see someone using the Fors machine around here, that's some nice gold that it found.

Are you up here in Redding?
I know Chip at the Miners Cache has the machine in and feels that now, it is the best VLF on the market.

-Eric-

OP
OP
C

californiagold

Aug 7, 2014
California goldfields
Detector(s) used
Makro Gold Racer, Nokta Fors gold plus, Makro racer2, Nokta fors gold, minelab gpx5000, fisher gold bug pro and many many others
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not sure about this minecache is that a website? I thought kellyco was only US distributor. But maybe they sell them everywhere. Fors is the best vlf that I have operated. It beats my gb pro in depth. And seems to run real smooth in the minerals. I'm in Lassen. Redding too hot.

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The Miners Cache is a Brick and Mortar business.
He does have a website but as far as I know you cant buy anything on it.

He is an authorized retailer of everything else that he sells so I can only assume that he is an authorized dealer for the FORS.

OP
OP
C

californiagold

Aug 7, 2014
California goldfields
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thats good to know. Maybe I'll check it out next time in shasta. Going back down there this weekend for some detecting on buddys property.

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Congrats on your fines, LOL, I don’t know how many times I have heard just that vary comment from others “ oh that place is played out man” good to hear FORS picking up the small stuff:occasion14:

OP
OP
C

californiagold

Aug 7, 2014
California goldfields
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for the congrads. This place we go as far as i know has never been detected. Except by us this last winter. There was gold everywhere out in the open, right on top that someone would have got if they detected allready. But i have been to public lands where it was hammered and found good stuff. But now that i have fors gold im having to go over all this area again. After we cleared it out really good. It is great to have a detector
that can go back in and the targets come alive again. Looking forward to getting back to shasta this weekend. I have little 5" coil for fors i want to try out in a place where there is tiny flecks of gold and see what it can do.
Take care

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With each new step in technology the beaten becomes the doable yet again. Low,slow,overlap and criss cross and ya find it all. Runners get a few trophies but leave 90%. Many of them but ---not even a few like CG the manzanite mangler :notworthy:-John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread