Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sunday Hunt ????? Who's in for one.....11-01-09 Plan "B" is over the tracks

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,280071.0.html

I don't know what it will be like....Never been there or scoped it out yet.....

Trashy or good finds...That's this hobby though....

May need a plan B.... ( PLAN "B" Will be just over the track and into an old grove )

" Interested I'll PM YOU" the location on SAT Night......Between 8pm and 10pm for those who

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Sunday Hunt ????? Who's in for one.....11-01-09

I can join you guys for a few hours before I have to go to work. :thumbsup:

outlaw007

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
ILLINIOS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

count me in! DON'T FORGET THE TIME GOES BACK AN HOUR EARLY SUNDAY MORNING! SEE YOU SUNDAY!

d-dub

Apr 15, 2009
Chicago, Il
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Minelab Excal II

Already talked to you Bob and you know I am in. Lets hope that the hang over isn't too bad! I'm looking for plan B.

d-dub

Apr 15, 2009
Chicago, Il
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Minelab Excal II

Submitted plan "B" to Bob. Has older potential as it was a homested on a 1861 plat map and has been a FP since at least the 30's.

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023

No history Bobbo! Tell me, did they come out of the bunkhouses with change in their pockets for the commisary or did they leave their change in their socks in the box until it was commisary time?

Did they wear their pins and badges or keep them aside until dress and drill time?

Aside from that, were they even likely to have change or did they cash it in for store credits upon arrival for their stay?

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star

Lowbatts said:
No history Bobbo! Tell me, did they come out of the bunkhouses with change in their pockets for the commisary or did they leave their change in their socks in the box until it was commisary time?

Did they wear their pins and badges or keep them aside until dress and drill time?

Aside from that, were they even likely to have change or did they cash it in for store credits upon arrival for their stay?
The heck with change! I want to know - did they brush their teeth with Listerine powder in the metal tubes? Were they likely to have dined outside the dining hall with stainless steel utensils? Would they have buried their used foil balls in the dirt? I mean, after all, I gotta know if I'm going to find this cool stuff! :tongue3:

OP
OP
DPBOB

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kimsdad said:
Lowbatts said:

The heck with change! I want to know - did they brush their teeth with Listerine powder in the metal tubes? Were they likely to have dined outside the dining hall with stainless steel utensils? Would they have buried their used foil balls in the dirt? I mean, after all, I gotta know if I'm going to find this cool stuff! :tongue3:

Way to funny.....Neil use your Bounty Hunter...... ;D ;D ;D ;D You'll no problems then.... ;D ;D

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used

Kimsdad said:
Lowbatts said:

Well Hells bells Neil! I pulled most of their dang utensils out of there about 7-10 years ago. Was just wondering what sort of bonanza info I missed from my last hunt there!

Olderactor

Oct 28, 2008
Old Irving Park Chicago, IL
Detector(s) used
XLT, Excalibur ll, E-trac, Explorer 2 xpdeus, minelab 3030
Re: Sunday Hunt ????? Who's in for one.....11-01-09 Plan "B" is over the track

I'm dong a short film in Libertyville from 1-about 3. I might be able to join you as soon as I'm done. I will have everything with me. I'll Call you.

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Sunday Hunt ????? Who's in for one.....11-01-09 Plan "B" is over the tracks

I think this place is "hunted out" :wink:

See ya in the morning!

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Re: Sunday Hunt ????? Who's in for one.....11-01-09 Plan "B" is over the track

Lowbatts said:
Well Hells bells Neil! I pulled most of their dang utensils out of there about 7-10 years ago. Was just wondering what sort of bonanza info I missed from my last hunt there!
No disrespect intended, Tim & I hope none taken. I just want to know if my usual finds will be there!

Olderactor said:
I'm dong a short film in Libertyville from 1-about 3. I might be able to join you as soon as I'm done. I will have everything with me. I'll Call you.

Hey Jim, I didn't know you acted in those kind of films... WTG!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Re: Sunday Hunt ????? Who's in for one.....11-01-09 Plan "B" is over the tracks

Hey Neil, just having fun, you know I'm in it for the iron! Sure hope to get in there tomorrow and have a goodie-fest!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread