Sunday Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
My wife and I went to early church this morning and I was able to get to the first field at 11:40. I looked it for 2 hours then drove 7 miles to a second field and looked another 2 hours. In addition to a couple of handfuls of broken points I was pleased to find these.

100_5028.jpg

Upvote 0

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ones. I posted a thread asking if you got any rain? It thundered here three times but no wet stuff. Some nearby areas did get rain.

OP
OP
A

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
fyrffytr1 said:
Nice ones. I posted a thread asking if you got any rain? It thundered here three times but no wet stuff. Some nearby areas did get rain.

We got .03 inches in May and none so far in June. I never remember it being so hot and so dry for so long.

NorCal Gal

Jan 15, 2011
Northern California
Man, all you guys back east getting hot weather make me so JEALOUS! It's been COLD and RAINY here since... well... I dunno... something like LAST NOVEMBER and I'm sick - to - DEATH of it! I want some HOT weather! I'm in my element when it's about 90-degrees plus outside. I've been FREEZING for like SEVEN MONTHS now! Please send some of your hot weather out to Northern California, please?

OP
OP
A

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
NorCal Gal said:
Man, all you guys back east getting hot weather make me so JEALOUS! It's been COLD and RAINY here since... well... I dunno... something like LAST NOVEMBER and I'm sick - to - DEATH of it! I want some HOT weather! I'm in my element when it's about 90-degrees plus outside. I've been FREEZING for like SEVEN MONTHS now! Please send some of your hot weather out to Northern California, please?

It was 103 Monday. I wish we could send it your way.

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NorCal Gal said:

I'll send you "hot and dry" if you send us "cool and wet"!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread