Sunday Morning Beach Hunt

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got up early and met with my TH'ing buddy, Graffixgirl rode with me to the boat ramp. We launched and motored over to a popular beach spot accessible only by boat as the woods are thick and the sand is like sugar. I gave Graffixgirl one of my old floating sand sifters to try out and we hunted from about 8 AM till about 1230 PM as the party boaters started arriving and the beach was filling up with boats. Chatted with a Game Warden and showed him a few of the coins I found and the trash I was digging.
It rained some in the early morning but when the sun came out about 1030 AM then the boaters started arriving.

Total finds, all clad: Graffixgirl: $2.21 + .20 cent Euro, a couple of silver earrings.
FlAuthor: $2.35

It was fun and a great day. The water had turned to white caps and a little rough when we motored back to the ramp. Graffixgirl and I are planning other adventures together.

Attachments

• MVC-025S.JPG
    MVC-025S.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 371
  • MVC-024S.JPG
    MVC-024S.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 169
Upvote 0

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a good hunt to me. WTG

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice Haul,, Silver is always Nice Guzz1

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mumszie said:
Looks like you guys cleaned up! WTG

Nice avatar Willie_D! :wink:
LOL Thanks Mumszie. The pic was taken by a world famous photographer. But you already knew that. :icon_queen:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread