sunglasses to read the vdi

langsy

Feb 10, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have the at pro and was wearing regular sunglasses bought at the store and the polarization in them makes it hard to read the vdi . then i tried the HD sunglasses that are amber in color , to my surprise it takes the glare out from the sun but you can still read the vdi numbers . if you have problems reading the vdi try them , they sell on ebay between 2.50 to 6.00 free shipping or walmart for 10.00

madforclad

May 7, 2014
Hunting previously pounded sites
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac, Minelab X Terra 705, Garrett AT Pro with 5" x 8" coil, Fisher F2, Garrett Pro Pointer, RTG 710 Scoop.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder if that would work for the eTrac and/or CTX3030?

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have the at pro and was wearing regular sunglasses bought at the store and the polarization in them makes it hard to read the vdi . then i tried the HD sunglasses that are amber in color , to my surprise it takes the glare out from the sun but you can still read the vdi numbers . if you have problems reading the vdi try them , they sell on ebay between 2.50 to 6.00 free shipping or walmart for 10.00

I cant hardly see my screen at all..That is one of the things I do not like about my AT Pro...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread