Sunray pro gold headphones

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Beans11 said:
I just received my pair today. Is it me or are they not very loud at all..they are very comfortable and quiet but just don't seem to put out loud tones. Any opinions would be appreciated

Well that all depends on what detector are they on and how many ohms are the headphones...

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
B

Beans11

Jan 10, 2011
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Explorer se pro
I have an se pro and I think I read they put out 24 or 26 ohms. My buddy has a pair and acted like they are loud and clear. Didn't know if I got a faulty pair or if that's just how they are. I like some noise going off in my ear so I can tell whats down there lol

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Koss phones they give (or gave) with the Explorers are 100 ohms whilst the SunRay are 150 but it shouldn't make that much difference. Have you got the limiter switched in. I think its the left headphones cup switch that should be up to cut the limiter off which is what I would recommend with most limited headphones as they do mute the sound down so much.

OP
OP
B

Beans11

Jan 10, 2011
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Explorer se pro
Thanks for the reply. I tried the switch and i didn't notice a difference. Maybe my hearing just sucks. I thought my old koss headphones were louder. Owell. Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread