🙋 WANTED Sunray pro golds

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know its obviously what u want probly have done ur research on what headphones that would suit you, very time consuming I know I just did the same, I'm just curious what made you pick these sunrays I was gonna go for them also at one point but went with others instead

OP
OP
DigDugNY

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard they work really well on etracs

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm, just for heck of it unless ur set on those look into the,killer b wasp series cords longer a lot longer actually built a bit stronger do a comparison between the 2 I believe for the money u get more goin with the wasps, & the sound is honestly crystal clear

OP
OP
DigDugNY

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, well right now I gotta try to trade the grey ghost originals I use now, cuz I don't need two pairs of headphones. Hard to find trades though

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear ya, just throwing out an option only cuz,I also did 2 months of research cuz I wanted to get the most out of a dollar & the wasps definwtly fit the bill, build quality,ohms,soft leather cups,file volume that clicks wicked long cord stretched,lockin toggles, ect list goes on, throw up ur originals someone will buy em better then stock, I will say the wasps are also an upgrade over the originals but then again so are those golds, only thing I've heard bad was short cord on the golds

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread