Sunshine at last.

robfinds

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2007
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
After what seemed to be an endless winter, the sun as finally began to shine. Had a shorter than expected session, this morning. I tried a small local field near to were I live. The field over the years, as given up a few good finds. I'd only been searching for a couple of hours, when the farmer appeared, and began to sow it. Well I didn't want to get in is way, so I called it a day. These are the finds, nothing brilliant, the coin is a worn half penny 1806 of George III. Robert.

Attachments

• IMG_9376.JPG
    IMG_9376.JPG
    722.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_9377.JPG
    IMG_9377.JPG
    658.2 KB · Views: 57
Upvote 7

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lost count of how many times we have tried to stay 3 lengths away from the tractor whilst its drilling.:laughing7:

Oh well 2 hours is better than none.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Oh the flat soils look so nice, you gave it a noble try on the field. The season seems so short when the sowing starts early in the season.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh the flat soils look so nice, you gave it a noble try on the field. The season seems so short when the sowing starts early in the season.
By our standards its really very late in the season. Winter options like this are not normally available down here. If you think drilling starts in Oct last year, this is the last of it, not the beginning.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread