cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just want to give a shout-out and pat on the back to Sun Spot. I bought an early generation Stealth 720 and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately, the flat strap gussets in the front snapped. The scoops come with a lifetime warranty where they will repair or replace as necessary so, I sent it back to them. A few days later, I received a brand new updated one with more and heavier gussets. Even came with some new gloves! I couldn't be happier with the excellent service and can recommend their fine products to everyone.

Upvote 0

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love my scoop and like doing business with Chuck. Wish I could get another pair of those gloves. Mine are wore out and my emails must not be getting thru. I found a tiny ear ring Saturday that never would have stayed in the scoop if I hadn't modified it with hardware cloth.

Hag730

Apr 29, 2012
Saint Marys Georgia
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always love a company that stands behind their product and takes care of their customers.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
So, after reading your post I ordered a new Scoop from SunSpot! I got the 720i with a carbon handle! I needed it light weight! More importantly I am hoping that it will be more effective at digging than a round nose scoop! Wide scoops can only get so deep as I've experienced with my Stavr scoop!
Best of luck!

OP
OP
cudamark

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you hunt in any rocky areas, that pointed nose helps quite a bit. I got the lift handle as well. My arthritic fingers don't grip as well as they used to! Let me know how you like the carbon handle. I have the wooden one.

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will love this scoop. I have the wooden handle and it really does a great job. Lighter is better. If I ever wear out the wooden handle, I will try the carbon handle. I will probably wear out first. lol

So, after reading your post I ordered a new Scoop from SunSpot! I got the 720i with a carbon handle! I needed it light weight! More importantly I am hoping that it will be more effective at digging than a round nose scoop! Wide scoops can only get so deep as I've experienced with my Stavr scoop!
Best of luck!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I will cudamark! Yep it's the arthritis with me too! In my worn out shoulders! So the lighter the better!

OP
OP
cudamark

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This puppy is not light by any stretch of the imagination. It took me a while to get used to it. My left arm was very tired the first time out but it got better each time I used it. Wait until you get that basket full of wet sand! That's where that lift handle is gold!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll bet its heavy full of wet sand!
I found the Assist Handle in my shop but I've lost the bolts so off to the hardware store for some stainless!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread