63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the gold and a fun time out! Thank you for sharing as us city bound folks need something to keep us from doing something silly........................63bkpkr

kevin1

Oct 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With a day like that I might just move down there!

OP
OP
djpitr

djpitr

Oct 18, 2012
S.C.
Detector(s) used
Gold bug 2 , XP Deus , ctx3030
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
:) next time i go there i will dig thru the foot of clay and there is another layer of gravels , who knows whats there :)

BurntBear

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2014
N.E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Shovels....lots of shovels!
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice! I'd keep working that for sure. Who has the accent in the video?

OP
OP
djpitr

djpitr

Oct 18, 2012
S.C.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Me , im from czech republic originally

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulation on the Gold find!

OP
OP
djpitr

djpitr

Oct 18, 2012
S.C.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1422987185.703687.jpg

This was the little picker

OP
OP
djpitr

djpitr

Oct 18, 2012
S.C.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1422987278.541014.jpg

And this is all , from 5 hours of work , top 12-14 inch gravel layer , and i was scraping the gray clay

OP
OP
djpitr

djpitr

Oct 18, 2012
S.C.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks spaghettigold
I know :) , i actually have two brothers there and after they seen me prospecting here they did research and found couple of spots not far from our family house .i did not have clue when i was growing up there :)
The think is , Czech is right in the mittle of Europe and people , kings and queens :) look for gold for thousands of years :) so its pretty hard to find anything .
Thats beauty about young country like US , here you can find creeks where nobody step before :)

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks spaghettigold
I know :) , i actually have two brothers there and after they seen me prospecting here they did research and found couple of spots not far from our family house .i did not have clue when i was growing up there :)
The think is , Czech is right in the mittle of Europe and people , kings and queens :) look for gold for thousands of years :) so its pretty hard to find anything .
Thats beauty about young country like US , here you can find creeks where nobody step before :)

your welcome ,but believe me ,there are still viable gold occurences,how many depends also on current goldprices,how many yardage you can move,but even at todays prices.You would be astonished how many companys are actually mining or exploring.Our problem in many countries in europe for the small scaler is ;agenda 21,exaggerated green idealists,green certification industries, fish and game ,disfavour,etcetc.The general attitude to prefere the big boys and money by the method to obligate the small scaler to meet the same requirements the big boys have,making a barely profitable small ops unprofitabel.

One example; Sumvitg verbietet Goldwaschen | Mein Regionalportal Here they forbidd even goldpanning,exactly in the good spots.
I translate some lines for you for amusement purpose; The community of sumvitg has a problem with goldwashers.They come with prybars and winches and wash gold in the two creeks of the community.doing so they damage the riverbed(:BangHead:)by moving around the cobbles.They drive on roads with driving ban(travel management plan) and they camp wild.(Highly criminal,also because the local hotels earn nothing) They also disturb the hunters,anglers and the tourists.Thats why the community of sumvigt will take drastic measures and ban goldwashing totally in the valley acla and valley vallesa.The fish and game Dep.wants to start immediately to enforce the new laws to keep away the (now) illegal golddiggers.

I know thats much bs to digest already,but the nice thing is the same communitys/politicians gave exploration permit to this company before. NV GOLD CORPORATION GRANTED EXPLORATION PERMIT FOR SWISS PROPERTY
And here you can see a pic of a specimen found by a lonely prospector together with an article about the exploration progresses/issues of the before mentioned company. Neuste Goldfunde sind «ermutigend» | Mein Regionalportal
I,m still no expert in all those things but i,m finding those patterns in switzerland and italy again and again.As some say ;cui bono..or..A tree is known by its fruits. I don,t know how it works in czech rep.but i would not wonder to find them there too.
Here you have to start out big ,pay all the parasites theire share with no guarantee to succed.It,s almost inpossible to start out small and work your way up.Also there seems to be the strategy to look for high grade deposits,often glacial moraines are very good deposits in italy ,spain etc. and then make a national park out of it .Many of these problems i learned thru t-net , are also in the usa now, BUT,you have the mining rights overthere,so maybe that will make the difference.
Keep digging-emilio

Last edited:
OP
OP
djpitr

djpitr

Oct 18, 2012
S.C.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Spaghettigold
That is some funny and sad on other hand stuff :)
I know some big companies wanted mine in Czech bud the state didnot allow it , they probably didnot pay enough money under table to the right people ;)

OP
OP
djpitr

djpitr

Oct 18, 2012
S.C.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes russau , with a dredge it would by easier and lot of gold :)
I just found the creek :) so first i will go there couple of times and test little more ,and try locate the riches part and where is the gold coming from , i can always bring dredge anytime :) the gold is not going nowhere

OP
OP
djpitr

djpitr

Oct 18, 2012
S.C.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ist all about research , look where gold was found in past and test every little creek around 5 miles radius :) the best ones are the ones that are not on maps :)

OP
OP
djpitr

djpitr

Oct 18, 2012
S.C.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Spaghettigold
Thanks for the links , great stuff , i send um to my brothers and they cant wait for spring so they can go test some of the places

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ist all about research , look where gold was found in past and test every little creek around 5 miles radius :) the best ones are the ones that are not on maps :)

Soooo true! It's the same in my area. The best producing spots are little creeks that aren't mentioned anywhere. I intend to keep it that way ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread