Super Dealer

beerbarrel

Jun 24, 2007
Houston
To everyone out there, WOODLANDS DETECTORS is the best! A year and a half ago, I bought an E-TRAC from another dealer. I have had problems with it and called Mike. Even though I didn't buy it from Mike, the fantastic help, he gave me was superior! If anyone out there wants a new detector, I strongly recommend you go to him! He will give you the best dealer support of any dealer out there!

beerbarrel

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB,
I totally agree. I have purchased a few detectors and some accessories from Mike in the past and his service and prices are outstanding. I would, and have, recommended Woodland Detectors to many people over the years.
Another thing I would like to say is, not only is Mike a wonderful dealer and a member of the BBB, but he and his wife Maggie have always been active in the community with kids. They are just great folks that do care. :hello2:
-MM-

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tree cheers for Woodland detectors...

:hello2:

bearbqd

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2007
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXP II w/ Sunray X-1 probe, Garrett AT Pro/Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't bought anything from him myself, but I did meet him at a hunt and can say that he's a super nice guy. You go Mike!

jamesbibb

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2009
Central Va
Detector(s) used
T2SE
DFX
XLT
GPX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You better believe it. Mike with Woodland strives to provide everything he can to anyone that just gives him a call. I have personallybought many items from Mike and its always been a great experience. We have also hunted together at least a dozen times! He enjoys the experinece just as the rest of do! HIGHLY RECCOMMEND WOODLAND DETECTORS!!!

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes Indeed..
Mike is THE MAN :icon_thumleft:
I have a similar story about getting help from him with a machine I didn't
purchase from him.
Since that time I've purchased an Etrac, an Excaliber and 2 coilteks from www.woodlanddetectors.com
I can say that I've not been able to find better prices or customer service.
He is ready to help whenever you need it..
I wouldn't be the digger I am without his advise & willingness to share.
Thanks Mike! :headbang:

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got a coil from another dealer not him but Mike PMed me to see if i got it, the other dealer did not,that act of kindness is y he is #1 in my book,and will deal with him ONLY from now on i love to read his posts too.
Gary G.A.P.metal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread