Feb 13, 2011
Western PA.
Detector(s) used
F75
AT Pro Gold
Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I recently received my F75 ltd back from Fisher (Felix) after a small repair issue. I was able to get out this past weekend and put it through the paces at a colonial site and came away very impressed. The large 'Dandy button' was recovered from under 12" of dirt, and 4" of grass with an inch of snow on top!
Kudos to the gang at Fisher. jtown 001.jpg

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great detector

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I recently received my F75 ltd back from Fisher (Felix) after a small repair issue. I was able to get out this past weekend and put it through the paces at a colonial site and came away very impressed. The large 'Dandy button' was recovered from under 12" of dirt, and 4" of grass with an inch of snow on top!

Kudos to the gang at Fisher. View attachment 714161

Felix is AWESOME! The F75 is crazy deep too. LOVE that machine!

OP
OP
TomPA

TomPA

Feb 13, 2011
Western PA.
Detector(s) used
F75
AT Pro Gold
Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was receiving some chattering and lower/ more jumpy numbers on the same target than my buddies standard F75. Turned out to be a very small crack in the coil.

ProspectorBill

Jan 12, 2013
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT 300, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Other
Good information Tom, it pays to keep an eye on the coil. Cool finds, WTG. Regards, Bill.

Dan

May 18, 2012
Yorktown Heights, NY
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the reply! Do you think it was a manufacture defect, shipping or something else caused crack?

OP
OP
TomPA

TomPA

Feb 13, 2011
Western PA.
Detector(s) used
F75
AT Pro Gold
Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm unsure of the "how's & whys" of the crack. When I sent the unit back in, I was not aware of what the problem was. Fisher gave it a look-over, located the problem, and got me back in business with a new coil.

ProspectorBill

Jan 12, 2013
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT 300, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Other
A useful bit of info and very good service from Fisher. Thanks for the heads-up. Regards, Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread