NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
It's amazing he can find anything with that extra coil hanging over the one on the end of the shaft ;D.........NGE

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry I stopped watching after dug his first hole .........no typin what I thought

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry about the duplicate vid, but I kinda thought that this twit was making a bad impression for the hobby. I guess there isn't anything T-Net has missed, He should be buried in one of our human rototillers holes and forgotten!..........NGE

Johnnysan

Jan 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 5-ID / Garrett Ace 250
Just look at the shovel he's using. Somebody should whisper 'pinpointer' in his ear. Anybody who spends 6 minutes digging and doesn't know in advance it's a penny needs a little instruction.

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Has anyone ever tried to find out who this turd was? Is it a bad joke gone wrong (being put on youtube) by his friends he was playing the joke on? Or did he think this was a great way for him to make money, by getting paid by the advertisers on his video (per click)? I could think of better ways to make money per click ;D. Has anyone ever done an ar-keelhaul-ogist video to offset this twit's claims? This video should have had a disclaimer at the beginning to explain that 99% of hobbyists, do not operate this way, and that it was just a joke. So many questions, We all knew it had to be a joke, aint no one that STUPID, Not even a beginner! Heck, I know that most beginners after being told that they couldn't hunt there, would've taken off :icon_scratch:..........NGE

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008
So he says metal detecting is not allowed at the park, and they make a video of it????

Brains left his head man....

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, by way of .45 :headbang:......NGE

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
maroon.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread