Superhumans & Pitchmen...

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Superhumans & Pitchmen...

For anyone that hasn't seen these 2 shows, I HIGHLY recommend them :headbang:

Superhumans is a new show by Stan Lee, yes, that Stan Lee - the comic book artist extraordinaire.
The show travels the world looking for people with super human abilities. So far, they have had a man who dreams the future, the quickest gunslinger in the world, a person who can conduct electricity, a jogger who can run for weeks on end without stopping & several strongmen. They are all tested by scientists and some of the brightest medical doctors throughout the globe in order to find out what makes them specifically superhuman. This show is "da bomb" as they say.

The other show you MUST NOT miss is Pitchmen. The second season just started. It used to be hosted by Billy Mays and Anthony Sullivan, but, after Billy Mays' passing, Anthony Sullivan is now the sole host. I fell in love with this show last year and didn't think it would be back after Billy's passing, but, thankfully it's back. People with inventions pitch Anthony and his team. The best ideas are chosen and are put through the paces. If the invention receives positive reviews from the testers, they then film the commercial and air it on national television. If the invention is a good one, the owner can get rich within a year or two.

Two great shows. Look them up online for the channel and broadcast times for your area :thumbsup:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Superhumans & Pitchmen...

I watched that once, because me and Stan Lee go waaaay back, and caught the one with the quickest gunslinger, and that man was fast. I don't think it was camera tricks. I always liked pitchmen. When I would go to the State Fair, it was a highlight for me to just listen to them. (never bought anything from them) Listening to them was just enthralling, from the chop-o-matic guys to the burlesque show barkers (don't have those anymore).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread