Supper (financially responsible)

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Grocery store today: chicken wings @ $5.49 / LB and drumsticks @ $1.77 / LB.
Roasted them to my hot wings recipe.
Sauce= butter, Tabasco sauce, Frank’s Thick Red Hot sauce, a lot of crushed, dried habaneras and a big hit of cayenne powder. Should be very nice; make the tiny bald spot sweat on top of my head.
My wife has 5 with hickory BBQ sauce.
She’s kind of a hot food pansy.😂
You may notice the “knobs” are missing. I chop them off at the beginning. Easier to eat and the cartilage comes out easier. 👍🏼

Attachments

• IMG_2346.jpeg
    IMG_2346.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

PetesPockets55

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2013
Indian River Co., Fl
Detector(s) used
AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That looks like a 5 star leg recipe.

(I'm on the pansy side of hot food myself but enjoying it more and more. LOL)

OP
OP
Blackfoot58

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
That looks like a 5 star leg recipe.

(I'm on the pansy side of hot food myself but enjoying it more and more. LOL)
LOL. I remember when I thought nachos with pickled jalapeño slices were the ultimate. Gradually I’ve gotten to the point where my stomach thinks I’m trying to kill it.
You really can build up tolerances and the endorphin rush keeps you coming back to play. 🌶️🌶️🔥🔥🧯

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mo hotta mo betta, I'm a pepper head too. And at one time even ran a small pepper farm specializing in the world's hottest peppers. those legs look good to me.

cajundetector

Mar 4, 2023
Grocery store today: chicken wings @ $5.49 / LB and drumsticks @ $1.77 / LB.
Roasted them to my hot wings recipe.
Sauce= butter, Tabasco sauce, Frank’s Thick Red Hot sauce, a lot of crushed, dried habaneras and a big hit of cayenne powder. Should be very nice; make the tiny bald spot sweat on top of my head.
My wife had 5 with hickory BBQ sauce.
She’s kind of a hot food pansy.😂
You may notice the “knobs” are missing. I chop them off at the beginning. Easier to eat and the cartilage comes out easier. 👍🏼
BF if you would just. give me at least 16 hours notice (approximate drive time) I would be able to come and eat🙂. Looks great!

OP
OP
Blackfoot58

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
mo hotta mo betta, I'm a pepper head too. And at one time even ran a small pepper farm specializing in the world's hottest peppers. those legs look good to me.
I back down at the Reapers and Scorpions. They tear up my guts if I try them without other food. Ghosts can go either way. I really like Caribbean reds. I grew a lot of them this year.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang! those look good. Maybe you should think about investing in a food truck so you hit all the fairs and offer those delicious looking wings. There's food truck fairs going on here where I live. A bunch will show up together on one lot to feed folks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread