Supper (financially responsible)

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Grocery store today: chicken wings @ $5.49 / LB and drumsticks @ $1.77 / LB.
Roasted them to my hot wings recipe.
Sauce= butter, Tabasco sauce, Frankā€™s Thick Red Hot sauce, a lot of crushed, dried habaneras and a big hit of cayenne powder. Should be very nice; make the tiny bald spot sweat on top of my head.
My wife has 5 with hickory BBQ sauce.
Sheā€™s kind of a hot food pansy.šŸ˜‚
You may notice the ā€œknobsā€ are missing. I chop them off at the beginning. Easier to eat and the cartilage comes out easier. šŸ‘šŸ¼

Attachments

• IMG_2346.jpeg
    IMG_2346.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
That looks like a 5 star leg recipe.

(I'm on the pansy side of hot food myself but enjoying it more and more. LOL)

That looks like a 5 star leg recipe.

(I'm on the pansy side of hot food myself but enjoying it more and more. LOL)
LOL. I remember when I thought nachos with pickled jalapeƱo slices were the ultimate. Gradually Iā€™ve gotten to the point where my stomach thinks Iā€™m trying to kill it.
You really can build up tolerances and the endorphin rush keeps you coming back to play. šŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļøšŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ§Æ

mo hotta mo betta, I'm a pepper head too. And at one time even ran a small pepper farm specializing in the world's hottest peppers. those legs look good to me.

Grocery store today: chicken wings @ $5.49 / LB and drumsticks @ $1.77 / LB.
Roasted them to my hot wings recipe.
Sauce= butter, Tabasco sauce, Frankā€™s Thick Red Hot sauce, a lot of crushed, dried habaneras and a big hit of cayenne powder. Should be very nice; make the tiny bald spot sweat on top of my head.
My wife had 5 with hickory BBQ sauce.
Sheā€™s kind of a hot food pansy.šŸ˜‚
You may notice the ā€œknobsā€ are missing. I chop them off at the beginning. Easier to eat and the cartilage comes out easier. šŸ‘šŸ¼
BF if you would just. give me at least 16 hours notice (approximate drive time) I would be able to come and eatšŸ™‚. Looks great!

mo hotta mo betta, I'm a pepper head too. And at one time even ran a small pepper farm specializing in the world's hottest peppers. those legs look good to me.
I back down at the Reapers and Scorpions. They tear up my guts if I try them without other food. Ghosts can go either way. I really like Caribbean reds. I grew a lot of them this year.

Dang! those look good. Maybe you should think about investing in a food truck so you hit all the fairs and offer those delicious looking wings. There's food truck fairs going on here where I live. A bunch will show up together on one lot to feed folks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back