Support WMD

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
The Waldo Mining District here in Oregon is a great organization. Oregon's oldest continuously operated mining district, they are always at the forefront in protecting miner's rights.

They are having a raffle to raise funds for current ongoing legal battles that protect our rights.

Sign up to win a 2007 Polaris Sportsman 4x4 here- http://www.waldominingdistrict.org/index.htm
and help out a great cause!

Attachments

• quad.jpg
    quad.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 314
  • quad.jpg
    quad.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 324

Leeame

Feb 8, 2007
Grants Pass OR
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra V3i
Always support local businesses and interests.
Interesting story here about Waldo. My son took his younger sister (big deal here) to show her the Waldo ghost town. DS (the D=Dumb not Dear in this case) took his cheapie MD to show off to little sis. Now we all know that is a big NO-GO, but he likes to stretch limits sometimes. Well anyway someone started yelling and shooting at him and sis so they hightailed it out of Dodge.

I would have preferred if they just confiscated the MD instead. Wish we could MD there though I understand why we can't for history's sake. Always said I when I win the lotto I was going to buy Waldo and restore it to its' former glory but would probably get shot at again ::)

tootles
Lisa & Jack in Grants Pass

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread