Sure is exciting around here. I hope everyone is too busy digging to post!

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Okay Jason, I'll fess up. Got three wheaties this morning from the people under the slabs....

They're still down there mocking my stoic determination, or is it an indifferent perserverance?

Just a sickness I have, pull slabs, I come by and beep. Gonna mow the lawn then head back over there, pretty sure I missed a pulltab and some mems!

Maybe I can get some more fake gold coinage! Like I said when I got that first silver of the year early on, it was a curse to start the year off with a peace dollar.

Some things are too good to be true on some occasions. Back to your regularly scheduled surfing now.

nhagan

Jul 27, 2010
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Too darn hot around here haha.. I swung around the yard the other day for about thirty minutes but the ground was so hard I gave up.
Hope to get out this weekend a bit..

Neil

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
managed to get out once in the past two weeks and squeezed out silver #101, another BBQ. Otherwise, busy with work, now back in school (Bachelors of Sciences in Nursing), and this wedding that's coming up in a few weeks. So until the wedding, I doubt I'll be getting out. Hope you're pulling out some goodies though. :thumbsup:

Dirt fishing Wolf

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2009
G P, Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out yesterday for a few, an hour of that with Marinedad. Pouched 3 more wheaties,
Been a slow year for me this year only banked around 20 bucks but the good thing with
that is most of it was old coins.

OP
OP
Gimmie The Loot

Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
May 11, 2010
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to hear from you guys! Hope the rest of summer goes great for ya.

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Just digging up clad at the park and found this chrome out rock 4'' down yesterday as well..At first I thought I found some kind of pendent..

Hey Marinedad, Have any idea what kind of metal rock this is?

P1050984.jpg

OP
OP
Gimmie The Loot

Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
May 11, 2010
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rob.s said:
Just digging up clad at the park and found this chrome out rock 4'' down yesterday as well..At first I thought I found some kind of pendent..

is it magnetic? Maybe it is a meteor?

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh man,I wish it was a meteor! It's not magnetic at all,but it has some weight to it and it's definitely some kind of metal..

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like pyrite, but what do I know :dontknow:

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
rob.s said:

P1050984.jpg

Probably lost in the tailings from the old Chicago silver mine up that way. Need to get that thing assayed!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread