SURPISE SURPISE:

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Yesterday I went to the wedding of my oldest Grandson but that is not the surprise.
My Granddaughter was with a very clean cut guy.
He had an accent that I could not identify so I asked him where he was from -RUSSIA was is answer.
He then saw a Poster I was working and started talking about hunting for Treasure and he told me that his Father was in to looking for Treasure. He told me some of the equipment his dad had but what got me interested was when he mentioned his dad had a SUMERSABLE but had no idea when to search. He also said that his dad was a certified diver.
I did not want to push but I WILL look into what this guy does for a living.
He is from Tampa.
The kid is in College but I understand that his Father owns a Electronic company.
It pays to let people know that you are into TREASURE HUNTING because you never know who may also be interested.
Later
PEG LEG

pcolaboy

Sep 5, 2006
Pensacola, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
Good luck Peg! That's something I've always dreamed of making or owning. Keep us updated.

Pcola

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tampa... right across the Bay from me. Very cool... definitely sounds like he's up to something good!! I had a similar thing happen today in church where this guy in my college class mentioned something during the prayer requests about getting a newer metal detector this past Christmas to replace his older one.... I got pretty excited! All I heard him mention was "detector" and "Treasure Hunting". So we'll probably definitely be going out and detecting sometime soon together!!!

Bran <><

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Just talked with my daughters boy friends boss.
We are going to meet sometime this week. It seems that he used to dive for Mel Fisher and has some intereting artifacts like bronze and iron nails and some Black glass bottles and some pottery Shards INCLUDING pieces of Chinese Ceramics
Peg leg

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
He is planning to come to the EXPO and display some of the artifacts he has.
Peg Leg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread