Surprise at the Dump Bank

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Stopped in my Dump bank and dumped some dimes, and asked if they had any $2's. Well they had $350 and I asked if I purchased them can they trade me for big bills when im done they said I could just go through them and pick any out. I didn't find anything, and started a chat with them. One teller offered to save me anything and I wrote her a list. I said all pre 1965 coins and all pre 1970 bills. Well I was talking to the other teller, and she was chatting to me about finding blue and red seal notes and she had them in "her personal possession" so she knows about old notes, but she offered to save any for me (I doubt it). Well than I was asking about rolls of pennies and she said they were all brand new so I wouldn't probably want them. I told her I would of loved them back in January or Februrary and she said oh I would of too, they were hitting $5 a roll on eBay. I thought -.- Well after a good chat we set up a system for anything that comes in for a set price.. silver and what not. If she starts saving me silver, maybe they will become my new Pickup bank even though the other tellers that are no longer there were extrememly rude to me.

BTW one of them are really flirty, I think she wants me :headbang:

HH
MrSchulz

Upvote 0

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol maybe she wants something for the silver she finds watch out...lol freddy

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Rushfan said:
"...BTW one of them are really flirty, I think she wants me..."

Obviously...!

Dawg the flirty chick obviously wants to get access to shultzs account to talk to me... Obviously

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Go for it. I promise you that it is more fun than coin roll hunting. And when you're older, we'll tell you why you shouldn't marry her.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions