jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Well new leads/ideas come out of nowhere. I would like to thank the unknown individual who posted under Craigslist Wanted section about old vintage Rust-Oleum spray paint cans (with the Scottie on the label). Well, after some research, it appears there is a whole sub-culture of artists and collectors that are buying this stuff. I know I have seen these before at garage sales and now I know what to look for. Best of luck to all in the soon-to-be active garage/yard sale season!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now you spoiled it. Everyone is gonna know and we won't be able to sell them anymore for high prices.
Why.... whyy.... whyyy.... did you have to let the cat out of the bag?

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Nov 17, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh do you mean full up spray cans or empty ones? I just looked at an ebay sale that sold and was 3/4 full. I wonder how they are shipping them. Aerosols are prohibited in the USPS postal system.

Nov 17, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL! Umm yeah thats totally what I said. Aerosols are prohibited in the USPS postal system ( except for surface ) :-\ Resident expert my arse! :dontknow:

SEANO

Sep 16, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Sold them all.
Damn, I head out to look at College's and all forum hell breaks lose. I could have stayed here and got advise from "College"

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
famous turtle treasures said:
LOL! Umm yeah thats totally what I said. Aerosols are prohibited in the USPS postal system ( except for surface ) :-\ Resident expert my arse! :dontknow:
;D

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing, I would never had thought of spray paint.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread