Sweat of the Sun, Tears of the Moon

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Syd Jone's book 'Atocha Treasure Adventures: Sweat of the Sun, Tears of the Moon' is now available. To review the book goto www.lulu.com and search on Syd Jones. The book is only available at lulu or through me directly at the moment. Should be available on Amazon and Barnes & Nobel, ect. in about 6 weeks. If you want a copy now, I can take PayPal or you can send me a check directly and I will drop ship to your address (no Post Office Boxes). PM me directly.

356 pages, fully indexed, dozens of unpublished photos and eight maps of the site locations.

I will bring some to Aquanut's cookout.

OP
OP
signumops

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could be. Not sure.

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Terry, Bring some extra books to the party. I'll buy one. I will fill you in on the other thing we talked about at the picnic. It's not bad news, the guy is just out of the Country again until next week.

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Doesn't Syd Jones live in the Orlando/Kissimmee area? Any chance he might attend the picnic? We could get autographed copies of his book.

cornelis 816

Sep 3, 2010
An autographed book is what I am hoping for if at all possible . I got one from Mel Fisher and I treaure that above all . Maybe there are some other books available at the cookout . I am looking forward to that . As a researcher all books are like gold to me ! Cornelius

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
mad4wrecks said:
Doesn't Syd Jones live in the Orlando/Kissimmee area? Any chance he might attend the picnic? We could get autographed copies of his book.

Terry, Invite Syd to the cookout!
Aquanut

OP
OP
signumops

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Aquanut:
I saw him and KT night before last and invited him. He's pretty busy, and does not know too far in advance about his schedule. He might make it. He works some serious long hours and flies planes all over the place.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread