Sweet dreams!

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Hopefully this is the last picture "I" will take with my old camera. My new one (thanks Don for the info) should be here today ::). Should have been here last Thurs. thanks UPS! So farewell my old friend, I hope your new owner will enjoy you as much as I did.

The way the moon and star lined up reminded me of a childs bedtime story book, Sweet dreams my friends.

Attachments

• sweet dreams.JPG
    sweet dreams.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 280

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
awwww that is beautiful sis! I know the new owner is gonna love the camera and hopefully he will get a lot of great shots like this one too!

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Sis, thats one thing we will be seeing is more pictures ;).

John, you can give me a hard time anytime. Because now that you mention it, I had read that, DUH! Still a cool view, I actually watched it for a couple hours trying to get the right shot. The planets have alligned! May they bring wonderful treasures to all if only in our dreams.

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A very nice photo, I'm sure it is tough giving up a camera you liked, I did like my previous camera and my better half is now enjoying it as "her" camera. :)
I am sure we both have a lot to learn with the new camera and the potential it has, when we get to know how to use it fully, that will result in some spectacular photos, I am sure. :)

Don

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Great photo CG....and pretty darned good with the "old" camera. The "stars" are alligned in a way that says, "CG will get her new camera today" ::)

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
I am so looking forward to it, but right now it doesn't look promising. UPS is really on my "list" right about now >:(.

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
It finally made it YEEE HAWWW! Boy are there alot of buttons, and settings. I'm being a good girl and reading the manual first. Ok I took one picture. I love it!

Don I'll keep you posted to what I learn, and I'm sure I'll have a quetion or two.

Look out My daily snap shots!

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hooray! I know the waiting had to be aggravating and now that is behind you and some great pics ahead of you.

First thing I did was go to Wal-Mart and buy a 512mb SD card, bag for camera and lens tissues.

You are going to love the Zoom on it, without a doubt.

Don

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread