Sweet Point/Killer Scraper

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
It was our(BlackFootEli) 1st time out in several months.It was a wonderful time out....It was easey diggin /great weather and even better company....Enuff with the Chit-Chat...Here we go.

Group shot.

Core/chopper

Here is a sweet core...I can see why they scraped it....Tons of inclusions..Ether they tryed to heat treat it or it got chunked into the fire...But I really like it tho..

A couple of Midden bones..

Flake knife/scraper...

Killer Scraper...Woprked most of the way around..

A Cool fire-pocked tip.

The only point for the day..But its a good'un..

Upvote 0
great hunt Neo. Is that point thick? Looks real similar to one I have. How would you type? Darl?

DSC00755.JPG

Hey Neo! Looks like you got a couple of nice hand axes in that trip. The point is a good one.

That's an awesome day, Love the impact fracture on the tip of the last point. Thanks for the post.

Nice finds N.G.
That point is awesome and glad to hear you had a good time.
BCI

Nice finds. That Texas rock is good rock to flintknap, especially after it's heat treated.

Cool Finds! :icon_thumleft: Like that large scraper and the point. Looks like that one triangle shaped one was left in the coals a little too long.

It sure was...lol.....I also fond some good flake tools,but I have not had a chance to clean them off yet..I will try to get some pix up at some time today.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back