Sweet Reject Tray Finds

Iheartmoney

Apr 4, 2010
So, today I stopped at TD bank to use their coin machine. When I filled up the half bag they had to open the machine and swap out the old and the fresh bags. When they did that I saw that the reject chute was blocked by one of the coin bags and that a BUNCH of coins were stuck. I politely asked the "guy" if I could have them which he said was okay. :hello2:

My findings: Total= $15.06

2 Silver Quarters ;D

1 Silver Dime :)

And a mix of other coins which included: pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, half dollars, a susan b. anthony, and a ton of foreigns and tokens.

Now it's your turn to share any stories you have about coin machine finds
:wav:

Upvote 0

joad

Apr 15, 2009
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I had the same thing happen Friday. Got a 40% half, a 1944 quarter, a 1930 Mercury dime and a 1964 dime plus an assortment of foriegn change. I'm convinced TD machines reject silver...I'm not going to test them though.

Joad

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
Ive been doing that as a plan for about 6 months now. Make sure you phrase it right . Dont ask for what should be yours but mention how "your" rejects were blocked by the bag.

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
quik...i do the same thing all the time :laughing9:
nice score from the rejects...i love silver quarters not only cuz theyre silver but also bcuz they r elusive! keep it up and hh!

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Ok i give up and have to ask the newb question. What the heck is a TD bank?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread