004.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 499
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 516
Upvote 0

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
Re: Sweet score from the teller tray, PICS!!

Awesome! Lately the tellers I speak to tell me they are all over silver when they see it. Good to know not all tellers are informed on what those are worth!

MU

azlegends

Jul 13, 2011

Nice score, even though I by default now feel obligated to hate you, lol. Now that I know your the main competition in my area, lol. I just got someones penny dump and even though I doubt their yours, I was like that son of a .....lol

OP
OP
Gilmore Happy

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I sheepishly admit I might have missed out on a huge opportunity. I was so excited about scoring this I didnt really pay attention that she told me that someone brought in a whole box of "stuff" and shows me the cardboard box. It was filled up to like here she says and shows me. It was 5 minutes before close so I wont be able to go back until tomorrow. Is the box and these scored related??? Let you know tomorrow.

Yagershots

Jun 2, 2011
North East

Gilmore Happy said:
I sheepishly admit I might have missed out on a huge opportunity. I was so excited about scoring this I didnt really pay attention that she told me that someone brought in a whole box of "stuff" and shows me the cardboard box. It was filled up to like here she says and shows me. It was 5 minutes before close so I wont be able to go back until tomorrow. Is the box and these scored related??? Let you know tomorrow.

Nice Tray Finds... Let us know how that box works out.

OP
OP
Gilmore Happy

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update on the mysterious box...as most things end when hopes are up, lousy. They said "merchants" took it all today. I asked what was in it....a little bit of everything. No more halves in the tray that I scored out of. I did get a 64 rosie out of $25.00 in CR dimes on a positive note. 2 banks on the way home had all 2011 dimes in boxes, so I come home with no more dimes. Geez

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions