New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice work, I love watching your videos. I can't focus enough to even try and remember to use my video camera. My son was doing good with it. I'm going to try and remember to bring it out of the glove box and use it. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Enjoyed the video! :occasion18: :hello2: Nice haul of old coins & especially love the cuff link & the button with old bicycle on it! HAVE FUN! Andi

cambria09

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello silversurfer1111. Nice site, finds, and vid. Sorry I cannot shed any light on the whatzits but I really like the silver cuff link and the bicycle button. Good luck and HH. C9

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SS,
Awesome video. :thumbsup: Some nice recoveries there, especially that old cuff link. :occasion14:
I'm pretty sure that the first whats-it in your video, the large brass piece, is a piece of hardware from an old shutter.
Congrats on the great recovering,
MM

OP
OP
silversurfer1111

silversurfer1111

Jul 14, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
GARRET AT PRO ..Whites Classic SL. . modified 9 Function Metal Detector from Harbor Freight tools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What did the barber and the cuflink ring in at? Sweet finds, and I love your intro!

thanks.dime 81...the cuflink was jumpy ## in the 80ground one way lower # the other.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep that's a cuff link. The item with 3 holes looks like a hinge of some kind, just a guess. Nice silver! Congrats!

OP
OP
silversurfer1111

silversurfer1111

Jul 14, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
GARRET AT PRO ..Whites Classic SL. . modified 9 Function Metal Detector from Harbor Freight tools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep that's a cuff link. The item with 3 holes looks like a hinge of some kind, just a guess. Nice silver! Congrats!
thank you and thanks for the info :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread