Swimming Holes

BobPA

Feb 18, 2007
Williamsport, Home of Little League Baseball
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Thanls for the link. Be very carefull around the Blackwell and Pine Creek area. I have a camp in that area and used to hunt Rattlesnakes in that area. Every June there is a snake hunt in Morris, Pa. Used to attend until the state came up with too many restrictions. Rattlesnakes are now protected and I only hunt them with a camera and turn them loose.

Attachments

• Nice One.jpg
    Nice One.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,246

cuddles17981

Oct 3, 2005
Schuylkill County,PA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Garrett 250, Bounty Hunter
BobPA said:
Thanls for the link. Be very carefull around the Blackwell and Pine Creek area. I have a camp in that area and used to hunt Rattlesnakes in that area. Every June there is a snake hunt in Morris, Pa. Used to attend until the state came up with too many restrictions. Rattlesnakes are now protected and I only hunt them with a camera and turn them loose.
We use to rent a cabin up in Slate Run,PA -I use to see signs for the roundup,never actually attended though..

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this is a PA thing, but if you type in www.swimmingholes.org you get a page that gives swimming hole for most states. But alas none close to me. Mumble, mumble, grumble.

Ed D,

TeddyB1967

Feb 23, 2007
Pennsylvania
cuddles17981 said:
We use to rent a cabin up in Slate Run,PA -I use to see signs for the roundup,never actually attended though..

What part of PA are you from?

I heard of the snake hunts but never went to any.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread