Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We decided a picnic in the park was a good way to end a perfect weather weekend. The kids played hard for two hours and hubby watched the toddler so Mom could swing. We didn't find much till I hit the sandy areas on the playground. There is a big circle of 6 swings and we hit the hot spot in the center of it. The kids swing high then jump towards the center of the circle. My daughter was having a blast picking change out left and right. $1.73 in the last hour or so. And a few more pull tabs. How many do we have to dig before we qualify for a ring....100 or 1000? :)

Also found a metal knob off a drawer.
HH

Attachments

• treasure07 092compress.jpg
    treasure07 092compress.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 668
Upvote 0

Yarrum

Mar 13, 2007
Queensland, Australia
Detector(s) used
Jackeroo, BH Landstar
Good digs. I think the pull tab count has to be about 1000 cause I've easily cracked the 100 mark and haven't come up with any rings ;D Our time will come. ;)

HH

Apr 4, 2007
Big Girl,
Youre all that and a bag of chips, right? Anyway, are you still planning to come a visit to my place on Saturday or are you itching to hit the farm again. Email me as soon as you know. Great finds and awesome weather for it. I'm excited for my first every Mding adventure.
;D :D

Sheldius

Mar 15, 2007
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't say how many pull tabs it takes. I've found 6 rings to less than 100 pulls. Maybe less than 50. ;D. Don't hate the player! ::)

All my rings come from one old school yard, so I'm sure I've earned myself at least 6000 more pull tabs before the next ring by posting this. :'(

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Michiganne said:
We decided a picnic in the park was a good way to end a perfect weather weekend. The kids played hard for two hours and hubby watched the toddler so Mom could swing. We didn't find much till I hit the sandy areas on the playground. There is a big circle of 6 swings and we hit the hot spot in the center of it. The kids swing high then jump towards the center of the circle. My daughter was having a blast picking change out left and right. $1.73 in the last hour or so. And a few more pull tabs. How many do we have to dig before we qualify for a ring....100 or 1000? :)

Also found a metal knob off a drawer.
HH
0>>>on the dfx the gold to pulltab ratio is also high as with any detector. But silver rings should come up completely different. I have had 5 silver rings this year and one gold. The silver all came up like a dime!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread