Swinging with friends.

aarr

Mar 2, 2011
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Hi TNet Friends :hello:

I've had to wait my turn posting my finds from this past weekend. With 5 fellow hunters the pictures took awhile for us to all upload, edit and share between one another.
Charlene, Rachel, Caroline, DigginDeep757 and myself headed to an area we had been detecting for the last couple of weeks. We hiked and detected through an old roadway alongside of a railroad. I had taken an hour during our last hunt to do some exploring, so it was my pleasure to led the way to a spot that humbled us all. The path had narrowed to merely hopping ruts across water, alot of fallen trees, briers but standing alone on the only hill we had seen, high above the water was a cemetery. Dated 1700's-1900's. We realized then one of the old homesteads had been flooded by water many years ago and this was what was left. There is no upkeep but some how it still held a very majestic presentation, a huge Oak stood in the center and the entire hill was cover in what the ladies said was Periwinkle. I admired the view and how peaceful this spot was, it wasn't long before everyone did the N E S W plan and a great game of Marco Polo when it was time to move on.
We had a great time, my neatest finds were 3 civil war era bullets, all about 4 ft from one another in a straight line. Thanks for looking and happy hunting.
:blob8:

Attachments

• AARR detecting.jpg
    AARR detecting.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 394
  • AARR 3rd bullet.jpg
    AARR 3rd bullet.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 395
  • AARR 2nd bullet.jpg
    AARR 2nd bullet.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 393
  • AARR 1st bullet.jpg
    AARR 1st bullet.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 391
  • 0328011929.jpg
    0328011929.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 392
Upvote 0

Charlene

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
SE, Virginia
Detector(s) used
MineLab Excal II & Bounty Hunter Land Star
I had a wonderful time AARR. Your coil seemed to be attracting the bullets, DigginDeep757 seemed to find all the coins, Caroline rescued plenty of iron and then a ring which I thought was awesome for the area we were in.

Those bullets will compliment any display case, congrats and hope to hunt with you guys again soon.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jun 17, 2010
Middle,Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Detectors used: Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Ace 250,Garrett Treasure-Ace 200(retired) with Garrett PRO-POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds Congratulations!!
TTH

DigginDeep757

Mar 25, 2011
Detecting with you guys is always great fun. Hope we get to do some swinging again soon. Great friends and great finds thats what it's all about :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread