Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, it has been a few years!

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NICE EVERYTHING ! LOL

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great finds Joe. That is indeed a nice sword drag. All of these are KEEPERS. I also like the flag/backdrop.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great display of history good job

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great saves!

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are wonderful finds! My Great Grandparents were Keedys .. Keedysville was name after my ancestors .. I use to hunt the breastworks there.

You were right in our backyard. We are from Hagerstown and have kin from Rohrersville.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
22 years in The military, I think as much of the NAZI flag as stars and bars. Can't even capitalize that one.

What does 22 years in the military have to do with it?

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I served in the Marine Corps for 3 years and I'm a native Georgian. I love my country and I'm a patriot. I'm also proud of my Southern roots and Heritage. I'll say this, the Southern Stars and Bars and the Nazi (Swastika) flag Are NOT one in the same and it is Shameful to compare the two or use these two together in the same sentence. Southerners who fought in that terrible war Were NOT Nazi's. It was reported that more than 40,000 Germans fought for the Union. If someone had gone up to just one of these and called him a Nazi his reply in either German or broken English would have been something along the lines of Huh? or Whut? You see Nazism was not yet born and wouldn't be for some years to come after the American Civil War.

Last edited:

moosescout

Jan 22, 2015
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
22 years in The military, I think as much of the NAZI flag as stars and bars. Can't even capitalize that one.

That flag is not the “stars and bars” The s&b’s were used at the beginning of the CW but discontinued because it looked to much like the US flag and could be mistaken by some. That flag came later and was used as a battle flag.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That flag is not the “stars and bars” The s&b’s were used at the beginning of the CW but discontinued because it looked to much like the US flag and could be mistaken by some. That flag came later and was used as a battle flag.
That is a True Statement. The Battle Flag was taken from the St. Andrews Cross. The Stars and Bars was pretty much changed to the St. Andrews Cross as the battle flag after Bill Run when the Stars and Bars was mistaken by Union troops for the U.S. Flag.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread