Agent Green

Jul 19, 2013
Midwest
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, Tesoro Silver Umax,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking for a trowel with a T handle.. The only thing I can find online are the ones that have been modified for personal use.
Does anyone have any info? Here is a sample pic below.. Which trowel would you consider, Lesche or Predator.. or is there
something better on the market.

T-lesche.jpg

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You do NOT want a hand digger with a T handle. Looks kinda like it would be cool, but it doesn't help and is actually clumsy to use. Get a 36" Predator if you want a T handle.

:occasion14:

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
31" Sampson worth it's weight in gold. Not only great for detecting but I use mine around the house all the time for gardening

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1472924423.976903.jpg

Last edited:

Donnyl716

Tenderfoot
Aug 17, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would the 31 inch length be a little short? I was thinking that a 36 or 38 would be better.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Would the 31 inch length be a little short? I was thinking that a 36 or 38 would be better.

I guess it depends on how tall you are.
Grab a tape measure and act like your digging with it.

DiggerGal

Oct 12, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking for a trowel with a T handle.. The only thing I can find online are the ones that have been modified for personal use.
Does anyone have any info? Here is a sample pic below.. Which trowel would you consider, Lesche or Predator.. or is there
something better on the market.

View attachment 1354719

Now THAT is Cool!!!!
I can see that the additional leverage would also aid control in this blasted hard and dry dirt where I am. I use the Lesche t handle in the remote areas of the Forrest and campgrounds, but your picture would be great in parks where a shovel is the last thing you want to show but the favorite in your arsenal of digging tools!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread