T2 Doing Well

detectoraddict

Aug 3, 2004
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, DFX, F-75
I got out yesterday to an area thats been beat to death by everyone around here and managed to squeeze out a 58 quarter and 52 rosie. The rest of the coins were clad. This area has so much iron in it that its ubelievable. The dfx reads the ground at 94 which is some nasty stuff. I will say the T2 cuts thru the iron and minerals great! Notice the iron deposits on all the coins. That 58 quarter was near 10 inches deep and the rest of the quarters which are mostly from the early 70's were an average of 6 inches deep.

Attachments

• DSCF1109.JPG
    DSCF1109.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 397
Upvote 0

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Woodsie

Oct 25, 2006
Northeastern PA
Detector(s) used
XLT by Whites
Congrats on the finds...I love to hear stories about going over places that have been pounded to death by other detectorists....Just goes to show you...they cant find everything. Remember a place is not cleaned out until YOU have cleaned it out ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Cool finds...and love that old Chicago belt plate...cool....remember :)

Your love, lifting me higher
Than I've ever been lifted before
So keep it it up
Quench my desire
And I'll be at your side, forever more

Old Chicago song...Loved it !

Ricardo_NY1

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2006
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS/II & Garrett ACE 250
Cool finds. I pulled out a 71 Quarter yesterday that I swore was silver because it came out looking new. The more I detect, the more I realize how things get left behind by other people who have been there before you. Starting with myself, I'm not perfect, so I definately do not overlap properly on every swing. That and other factors I think pave the way for a very possible reality.......no matter how many times it's been pounded, there is something still in there.

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs, I like the Chicago buckle - congrats on the silver too. ;D

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great work and nice finds. Yep you never get a place hunted out. A place I hunted this spring had been hunted to death and my partner and I got permission to hunt the site and we pulled out many silver coins and a ring. It was an old school house from the late 1800's.

I always have to laugh when guys tell me a site is hunted out, it just makes me look harder.

Congratulations on your finds and keep us posted.

HH<Ringfinder

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions