Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
Before jumping into cellar holes, look real good for snakes and stones and rocks. Good hunting and good luck.

Bump. Still wondering about this a year later lol, and using the same settings as I mentioned in my original post. I am also only really digging clean sounding targets (no matter how deep and faint they are), and avoiding clicks and squeaks. I am wondering if this is a bad idea.

Hello Coinman123,

I do not have a T2...yet, but when working cellar holes digging every signal is my method. Yes, I dig a lot of nails and other junk, but these targets are masking the good ones. :icon_thumleft:

Regards,

Doc

coinman123
The Boost Process seems to hot for any spot that is full of iron. IMO.
I`d use the 5"DD coil in FA Process and lower the Sensitivity some ....take some of the pepper out of it .
It can`t see past the shallow Iron anyways.
Gary

coinman123
The Boost Process seems to hot for any spot that is full of iron. IMO.
I`d use the 5"DD coil in FA Process and lower the Sensitivity some ....take some of the pepper out of it .
It can`t see past the shallow Iron anyways.
Gary

So maybe 70, 40, 4+, and 5" coil? Thanks!

i also like to run in Default Process with the T2... Little to No Discrimination, 5" DD coil, Sensitivity . 60 in Two Tone... and listen for the screamers in the heavy Iron.
The T2 and the F-75 Loose very Little Depth when Lowering the Sensitivity,but does Make it See Less of the Tiny pieces of crap in and around iron infested Cellar/Cabin sites

I have the same problem as Coinman. Thanks GAP, for the help.

Stock coil Sensitivity 70-80, Disc 21, Tones 2+
5" coil Sensitivity 70-80, Disc 0, Tones 2+

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back