Table Of Relics

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hey guys, Trying to dig up some photos of some stuff. Size is a problem so the only way I can show ceratin things is through pictures I find. This is just a small portion of relics I have dug. It's probably about a year or so worth. Just thought it looked cool and maybe some relic buff's out there might enjoy it.

HH Jeremy

Attachments

• table of relics.jpg
    table of relics.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 316
Upvote 0
OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Here is another better shot

Attachments

• table of relics 2.jpg
    table of relics 2.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 284

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW, WOW, WOW, What can I ?say but "WOW" ?;D absolutely Awsome jer. NOW that's what I call a collection ! Very cool, Thanks for posting the Pic .........................? "W O W" ?;D ; jeff P'S' wanna share your sites ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
One more guys. This is all I can show you on the big relics for right now.

Attachments

• table of relics 3.jpg
    table of relics 3.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 285
OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Thanks alot Jeff. You ever come to pittsburgh let me know. We'll do some hunting. Glad you liked them. Made me feal good about putting them up.

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Man, that is a lot of stuff...
I was just thinking yesterday, the corner of my desk is starting to look the same way....
What in the world do you do with all of that?, when it's not on the table...

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Lol, I eat dinner around it. Know I just took some out one day laid them on the glass table took a few picks and loaded them back up into like one gallon and 5 gallon containers. Then I just store them in the basement with lids on them. I'm just joking around with you so don't take it personal. Thanks for checking them out. And you to bigrig.

HH Jeremy

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
I hear this familiar voice in the back of my head saying, "GET THAT STUFF OFF THE TABLE AND TAKE IT TO YOUR CAVE!!!" or something like that... Good hunting!!

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
So funny and true, Lowbatts. :o How cool Jer, Looks like a trade show.Would love to pick through just for a closer look.HH

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Thanks you guys. Yeah I know there's all types of stuff you can't see very well. Some pocket watches, horseshoes, pocket knives alot of what's it's. Thanks for checking them out guys.

Good luck Jer

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great picture. How long have you been detecting? Just think, there's a story behind every one of those items.
Keep posting,
Haupin

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
I'm with Jarman. I'd like to handle all that stuff and have a closer look. In the first pic, right off the four o'clock position of the clock sitting there. Is that a Porche Speedster? You got alot of really neat junque there Jer. Thanks for posting it~CO2

MDnoob

Apr 23, 2003
I saw what appear to be two pistols...any of them real? or just cap guns?

nitro

Dec 30, 2004
Round Rock, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool finds. What kind of sites do you hunt? That is a lot of stuff for a short period of time. Very cool. Thanks for sharing them with us. Joe

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Hi guys don't know were to start with all the great replies from you guys. bare with me on this one. I hunt alot of woods. Old parks from the 1800S. Old neighborhoods with woods behind the homes. Cellar holes and old picnic area's. Other spots to. Old blockhouses when I get the time to go search for them out of the city. A few early 1800S log cabins in the ruins now. I find alot because I have dedicated hundreds of hrs just learning the dfx. I have used a handful of detectors and none compare to the performance of the dfx.

Every thing you see posted by my has been found in the last 3 yrs. Not even will be 3 yrs march 13. I have about 5 yrs experience or so with white's. I have used the mxt dfx and xlt and classic i.d. I got introduced to the hobby about ten years ago from a guy my mother was engaged to. He had a spectrum xlt and he let me use it all the time. I had success from almost day one as a younger 13 year old treasure hunter. To make a long story short they never got married and the detector went to. At the age of 16 you weren't affording no thousand dollar machine. Over the 2 or 3 year span I used his machine I found many first. I always kept treasure hunting in the back of my head for 5 years until I was finally financially able to buy one. In that time the coins I built as a collection were stolen as I was younger. My mother thought it would be safe to store them at my grandmothers until I was older for safe keeping. Well I got older and finally moved out at 19 and was ready to retrieve my collection right. Wrong when I found out they grew legs and walked away one day and it's still a so called mystery to this day. A family member stole them or something.

I let it go. But I never forgot about it. I told myself when I get a detector I'll replace that treasure a thousand times for what happened. And ever since then that's what I have been doing. I feal god looks over those who endure. It wasn't the value of the stuff if most of you are like me. It was the find and memory that you dug it. So that has been my fuel. I also get a good relaxation out of detecting. I'm 23 got 2 boys and married. You'd be treasure hunting as much as possible to.

Now to get off of the sad stories and back to finds. I haven't found any real guns yet but I have dug alot of fakes. I dug a few guns that were buried purposely. I found a starter pistol that's what your looking at there. That thing looks real as hell. I found it about a foot deep with it caked down with some kind of oil soaked all over it to keep it perserved. It was buried with one red brick to the right of it and one to the left of it. It was used for something bad.

Sorry about this really long e-mail. Felt if I write a long one you guys will get a better seance of what I do in the hobby. Good Luck guys can't wait till spring Jeremy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread