Tacoma Parks Dept

golddigger14s

Aug 14, 2007
Lawton, OK
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
This e-mail is straight from the Tacoma, WA Parks Dept. (I'm in Korea till next Sept. try to leave something for me :))

Yes, it’s OK to use metal detectors in our parks as long as you impact the park as little as possible. If you dig up an area you need to put the dirt back and leave the area as close as possible to how you found it. You also need to be careful of our irrigation system (heads, lines, etc.). Thank you for contacting us about this before visiting our parks. And have a great holiday season!

Sheree Trefry • Communications Coordinator • Metro Parks Tacoma • 253.305.1059 • [email protected]
4702 S 19th St., Tacoma, WA 98405-1175 • Fax 253.305.1098 • www.metroparkstacoma.org
Metro Parks Tacoma is an independent government agency creating healthy opportunities to play, learn & grow since 1907.

midnightcaller

Apr 13, 2005
Snohomish Area
Detector(s) used
Whites, Minelab
I have started to hunt at Writes park and Wapato Lake Park.

I was at Wapato Lake Park for my 1st time for about a hour and found a ring. If the weather was better I would be there now
Midnightcaller

OP
OP
golddigger14s

golddigger14s

Aug 14, 2007
Lawton, OK
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Just a reminder to leave no trace, make the place better than you found it. And remember I don't get back till Sept 08, so don't clean'em out :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread