Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Hunny Bunny remained in bed watching an old David Niven and Doris Day movie as I boarded Wreck Havoc for a little detecting jaunt.

Must say it was a tad on the crispy side at 0920hrs. Was met in the park by a few dog walkers which should have given me a premonition as to the days finds! Got tagged and collared....a real Maverick! Luckily no mobile manure maker mistook me for a tree or fire hydrant nor wanted to do the doggy dew two step.
ngyskz.jpg

Had a brief moment of joy on a ring but that turned out to be only a junker. In the middle of the woods pulled out a dinky and a few more coins and headed to another spot, dug a few more coins and called it a day. Had to leave some juice in the tank as tonight is the Legion's Grey ball team's annual beach party. Be fun with my old team mates....I should really say my very old team mates. Just know that the Hunny Bunny will want me to shake a leg as well as cut a rug at this shindig! Another installment for the "Whatever Fund."
c25ub.jpg

Upvote 9

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
looks like a good time was had and that is always good

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Lucky, with that coins

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the nice finds and getting out! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread