Take a shot.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks to many dowsers on this forum, I learned how to field dowse. Recently I have taken up map dowsing. So I am a beginner, again. As long as I have been on this forum, I cannot remember when someone presented a map or picture asking that someone dowse it, then got back with them as to how their dowsing shot was. They will say there is a target there and sometimes their request is simply to find out if anything IS there. Of course, the reason for not publishing results could be that the target was dowsed spot on and thus found and MUM is the word.

So, here is a picture with a target in it. How do I know a target is there, because I have been to and past it many times over the years. It is a steel fence post sticking up out of the ground.

Take a shot and I will email you at your private email on this forum to let you know how you did. In my case, map dowsing from my home, my first shot today was 75 feet off.

I will keep all shot results confidential.

Les.

Attachments

• Take a shot..jpg
    Take a shot..jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 78

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Les. I first started by Dowsing for schools and Libraries in towns where I had never been. Just pull the maps up on Google earth. When you are done zoom in and see how you did

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread