Taking liberties, a King and Queen and silver Presidents

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Garrett Ace 350.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thursday I searched a private lot and found two silver roosevelts and a couple of wheat cents, saturday I searched another and came up with a bronze medal dated 1911 which was a premium for a cocoa company, it depicts George the fifth of England and his wife Mary. Sunday was best of all. I searched a lot on the advice of my friend Kayo, that was under construction. My second signal was a 1906 Barber dime and a 1909-d Barber quarter. Rechecking the hole I recieved a faint signal that turned into an 1884 seated dime. A few minutes later another signal produced a 1936 quarter and a Mercury dime dated 1939-d. I found another 3 wheats and some new change.
Yesterday searching another lot I found four more wheats the oldest a 1921-s. During the several days I also found about 100 new coins. Last night the snow moved in, but now its melted and tommarow is another day, Good hunting, Kane 23

Attachments

• IMG_0451.JPG
    IMG_0451.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,027
  • IMG_0454.JPG
    IMG_0454.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 1,012
  • IMG_0450.JPG
    IMG_0450.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 999
  • IMG_0452.JPG
    IMG_0452.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,009
Upvote 0

jb58

May 22, 2009
missouri
Detector(s) used
minelab equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
beautiful coins Kane! congrats! hi ho silver!

OP
OP
kane23

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
brookfield said:
Great finds, glad the snow has melted in Cedar. HH js

I wish the snow were gone for the year! 6 inches so far this morning,crappy way to end a good week. I did find more silver yestrerday though; a small sterling ring and a dateless standing liberty quarter in an unexpected place. JD your right! SEATED! first for me in years, happy hunting Kane 23

lordmarcovan

Jan 3, 2006
Golden Isles Of Georgia
Detector(s) used
Many models over the years, mostly Garretts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That fistful o' silver alone is impressive, but the coronation medal makes the haul truly incredible.

OP
OP
kane23

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lordmarcovan said:
That fistful o' silver alone is impressive, but the coronation medal makes the haul truly incredible.

Lordmarcovan, Thanks! The six inches of snow we had yesterday morning almost melted yesterday, I was looking forward to getting back out today. Fat chance! Snowed a couple more inches this morning. this is one of the worst years for snow I ever remember, it's almost April for Heavens sake! Kane 23

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread