Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
???:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::dontknow::unhappysmiley: no longer topless, just toddlers with their EXTREMELY HOT mommies, and a few beached whales from south of Texas:BangHead: now to the digging stuff---spent 4 days to find $8 in clad, a crusty Buff with no date and the Indian is not talking--so Nicadate is the only answer. also got a hand full of wheaties, oldest is 1944, but I did see a rock with a name and date from 1946. not a single silver coin and clad down 8 to 10 inches. lots of quiet time in the surrounding forest, just me and the bear & deer scat. best find was in the woods around the parking area--- a vintage Sterling cuff link with what appears to be "CSC" makers mark. black Onyx weighs 5 grams, 11/16" square with original spring lock brass clasp. at least it covered my gas to get there:laughing7:. Big Deep has been hit by every digger, so don't waste your time, not even a boobie flash to be seen:BangHead: IMG_1868.JPG IMG_1869.JPG IMG_1870.JPG IMG_1871.JPG IMG_1872.JPG

Upvote 9

Erik in NJ

Silver Member
Oct 4, 2010
The Garden State
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
???:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::dontknow::unhappysmiley: no longer topless, just toddlers with their EXTREMELY HOT mommies, and a few beached whales from south of Texas:BangHead:

No pics of the eye candy again?? :cat: Tylerbdad might have been interested in the gals from TX! :laughing7: BTW how did you know what state they were from? :dontknow:

Anyway, nice finds from an "historic" swimming hole!

OP
OP
P

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not from any of the United States, they came here for a better life, plus they always bring their anchors because they are bigger than a houseboat, so much for hiding in the shadows.:-(
No pics of the eye candy again?? :cat: Tylerbdad might have been interested in the gals from TX! :laughing7: BTW how did you know what state they were from? :dontknow:

Anyway, nice finds from an "historic" swimming hole!

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Come visit San Antonio. Charles Barkley says we have some Big Ole Women here and that Victoria is still a secret. Funny to hear him and some get angry(Tim Duncan's girlfriend), but most just laugh. My nurse is very young and fairly heavy and she comes on MWF. I'm going to hit on her again tomorrow. Nothing wrong with larger latinas.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Austin, when I was at Lackland AFB back in '81 I saw some gorgeous Latinas at the Spurs games. Come to think of it, every place in the world I have been had some gorgeous women lol.

That cufflink is very nice PEA. I was hoping for the topless pics, but nice onyx will do lol.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may be mistaken...
But I believe your earing mark is Copyright S E.
IMO.

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hot mommies and there toddlers ....mabey hot single nannies . Never know till you ask :laughing7:

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
SHE WAS HOT , DAMN HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Erik in NJ

Silver Member
Oct 4, 2010
The Garden State
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL, I just read your original post--you meant south of Texas's southern Tex/Mex border, not south Texas :laughing7:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL, I just read your original post--you meant south of Texas's southern Tex/Mex border, not south Texas :laughing7:

There are nearly 2,000,000 people in Bexar County, Texas. San Antonio is in that county. Estimated that there are 200,000 illegals here. Trust me, they ain't all hot latinas, but the girls all get prettier at closing time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions