talismanic and hidden islands and continents

Reis

Dec 18, 2022
There are many continents and islands in the world.There are many continents apart from the 7 8 known continents.The world is not round or flat(........)cosa nostra this is the black sea you see the sea under Russia no small rocky outlying islandsThere are actually many islands in the black sea. the satellite did not see many islands.England has many hidden islands shrouded in talisman.For example, there is a powerful cruel king, what do people do to get rid of him? hides the island she found from england to china goes captain spice road and silk road There are many pirate king ships on the way, he is fleeing to the enchanted...As you can see, it's not in NASA's satellite image.The comment will explain more details, it's deleting the posts I am open to work for a small fee 60. When Moses said to the young man with him, "I will not stop until I reach the junction of the two seas, or I will go for a long time."

61. When they reached the confluence of the two seas, they forgot their fish. The fish made its way into the sea and slipped away.

62. When they were away from there, Moses said to the young man with him, "Bring our lunch, we are very tired from this journey."

63. The youth said, "You see! I forgot the fish when we took shelter in the rock.

64. Moses said, "This is what we were looking for." Thereupon, they went back, following their tracks again.

65. Then they found a servant of Our servants that We gave him mercy from Us and taught him knowledge from Us..66. Musa said to him, "Shall I follow you so that you may teach me from the knowledge you have been taught to the truth?" said.

67. The man said: "As a matter of fact, you can never be patient with me."

68. How can you be patient with something that you cannot comprehend?

69. Moses said, "God willing, you will find me patient. I will not oppose you in any business."

70. He said: "Then, if you will follow me, you will not question me about anything unless I tell you."

71. Then they set off. Finally, when they got on a ship, (the man) pierced the ship. Moses said, "Did you pierce it to suffocate its contents? Indeed, you did a marvelous deed." said.

72. The man said, "Didn't I say that you could never be patient with me?" said.

73. Moses said, "Don't blame me for forgetting, and don't give me any trouble in this job!" he said.(8)74. They set out again. When they finally met a boy, the man (immediately) killed him. Moses said, "Did you kill an innocent person without recompense for a life? You have certainly done a terrible deed!" said.

75. The man said, "Didn't I tell you that you could never be patient with me?" said.

76. Moses said, “If I ask you a question about anything after this, do not befriend me anymore.(9) Indeed, you have reached the (last) apology from my side (this is my last apology).” (10)77. They set out again. Finally, they came to a city people and asked them for food. The people did not want to host them. Then they saw a wall that was about to collapse. The man immediately straightened that wall. Moses said, "If you had wanted, you would have received a fee for this work."

78. The man said, "This is what it means to be separated from each other." "Now I will tell you the inside of the things you cannot bear."(11)79. "That ship belonged to some poor people working at sea. I wanted to injure it because beyond them was a king who seized every ship by force."

80. "As for the child, his parents were believers. We were afraid that he would lead them to sin and disbelief."

81. "Thus, We wished that their Lord would give them a better and more merciful child to replace this child."

82. The wall belonged to two orphaned children in the city. Underneath was a treasure belonging to them. Their father was also a good person. Your Lord wanted them to reach maturity and extract their treasure as a mercy from your Lord. I did not do these according to my own opinion. Here is yours, This is the inside of the things you cannot bear."

83. (O Muhammad!) And they ask you about Dhu'l-Qarnayn. Say: "I will read you a memoir from him."Daniel 11 bible..11 "During the first year of Darius' reign, I sided with Michael to support and protect him."

Kings of the South and the North 2 “Now I will tell you the truth: Three more kings will appear in the kingdom of Persia. But the fourth king will be richer than the other three. With the power he will derive from his wealth, he will provoke everyone against the Greek country. 3 Then a mighty king will appear. He will rule with great authority and will do as he pleases. 4 But when he is at the height of his power, his kingdom will be shattered and divided into four parts like the four winds of heaven. The kingdom will not be passed on to his descendants, and none of his successors will rule like him. His kingdom will be destroyed and given to others.every state wants an island in the mediterranean..Greeks go to extremes, we can come to terms with our Russian friends There are many secret islands there that do not belong to Türkiye and Greece.

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 18
  • images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 1887.jpg
    1887.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 19
OP
OP
R

Reis

Dec 18, 2022

Attachments

• sicilya-turk-izleri-25814334990e823b19e9c3c76d089933.jpg
    sicilya-turk-izleri-25814334990e823b19e9c3c76d089933.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 15
OP
OP
R

Reis

Dec 18, 2022
I will write for 5 minutes, I spent 2 hours on the subject, why are you deleting it?

OP
OP
R

Reis

Dec 18, 2022
Isaiah 63:16 says, "You are our Father, O LORD, your name is "our Savior" from time immemorial.

Attachments

• indir (1).jpeg
    indir (1).jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 18
  • sicilya-turk-izleri-25814334990e823b19e9c3c76d089933.jpg
    sicilya-turk-izleri-25814334990e823b19e9c3c76d089933.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 17

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions