talked to garrett today.

zincmaster

Mar 8, 2011
col. ohio
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter quick draw 2 and at pro
hi all, its been boring not being able to go detecting, but i talked to garrett today about my at pro, they said they had to replace the coil and recalibrate plus the did some internal work. the didnt get real specific, but they said it was on the way to shipping and im hoping to have it back by wendsday :headbang: garrett is great on customer service. and i see me doing lots of business with them in the future......... HH all :icon_thumleft:

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I have been using Garretts for nearly 20 years and one of the reasons is their excellent customer service. I hope you get some great finds when your AT Pro comes back to you. :thumbsup:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My AT PRO is back also and only beeps when it is over metal. It can sound off on a size 10 fish hook in Zero mode. Garrett is nice enough to include a free digger when they ship it back. :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread