Taxs wasted again;

Sapper23

Aug 22, 2007
FL
Detector(s) used
Explor II, seamk
Tax's wasted again;

last week' I was doing some surf detecting, I notice 2 gentlemen on the beach, with maps, and
paperwork in there hands. they came over and wondering if I found anything.. then I was ask' to walk out
in the surf and see when the surfline drop off.. I ask them' whats the game plan here.. Well.. started sometime
this year, there going to Dredge the Matanzas inlet, and sandbars there,, There going to fill in the " Surf Trough "
the " drop off trough" go's along the coast line from the inlet and heading south ends about painters hill..
there starting just north of the washout, and heading south just past MarineLand, The Good News is
there not building up the beach, Just filling in the drop off.. Are' Taxs dollars at work!! :icon_scratch:

The 2nd or 1st Project just north of Vilano Beach, There going to Truck in sand.. instead of pumping!!
I wonder if the Sea Turtle people there in saint augustine, going to put the truck drivers threw the
turtle class' to drive on the beach before 7am like they make us commical fisher's..
Either way, the first storm that comes threw in " both areas" will take the sand out!!
along with are' taxs dollars!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread