Tayopa in Durango?

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real, amigo,sorry to hear you are sick, hope you feel better.
When you are around something long enough, your intuitions start to take over, call it an inner spirit if you want, Its an invisible voice that you can't control.
don't fight it, go with what it is telling you, because chances are what you have been doing up to now on your special project has worked out to a degree,
theres something telling you theres more to this, the spirit intuition that everyone possesses will guide you .example, the treasures of the tayopa mines,
and the dispersing of these treasures to safe locations by the Jesuits. have some hot :coffee2: np:cat:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gracias NP. yr lil map helped to clarify many disconnected things of whicn Tayopa ia just one. Now to prove them

No Tayopa hasn't taken a back seat, it is just not alone.The history of that lil map is fascinating in itself, since it used antiquated names and locations that are not well recognized even today and placed thern in the correct reference to each other. I doubt that there are more than a handful of people capable of doing that,, none of whom are recognized Historians
or Archaeologists

I doubt that Doc was capable of it .that would tend to explain any deposits at Victoria or the Caballos.

I am beginning to become fascinated with them, there is too much smoke surrounding them, Somehow I will have to contact someone of Doc's family to fimd if there was any corroborating data and to find out if that nap DID come from a dead priest's pouch of data, it is just another coincidence in the loog search for Tayopa, 'too' many coincidences.

Thanks NP I'll. have that cuppa now..

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose

" ... To my Lord I am talking and I ask Him about you ,
... In a song which are crying , I dance for you .. "

I wish you quick recovery .

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the world coming to…..first El Crow, then Señor Don Jose sick or injured……..
Both will be outliving us I am sure……..and where is the lovely Señorita Mastiff to aid our senior statesman in his recovery? (Likely some silly excuse like taking care of her husband and kids)
And I see that JudyH is not helping either………

Guess we will need to send Ed T to your rescue…..
Or perhaps several cups of fine coffee with considerable crow supplement will aid in recovery…..

Hope you get well soon mi amigo……..and no, we will keep the Ed T safely away from you while you recover……..
We need your speedy recovery so we can get to the truth of Tayopa+
Vaya con Dios

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Don Jose' de la Mancha - you get well soon, and that is not a request! :tongue3:

Why would I want to get close to Don Jose???I might catch some of his fleas from his lovely mule...hehehe

Did you not know that fleas cannot stand the scent of equines? No flea would go near Don Jose de la Mancha, he spends way too much time in the company of equines. We had our dogs sleep on horse blankets for years, as long as we had horses, and never a flea turned up, which is what led me to look into that strange bit of info.

BTW ED, now you are mocking scripture too:

<Ed T wrote:
Matthew 21:5...Don Jose and Oro
huh.gif
What a silly thought

Why don't you ask Your Father how he likes your ridiculing holy scripture? :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Ed T wrote
Years ago I had to change a verse in The Book of Revelation because My Father compelled me to do so...And some may consider me blasphemous with my views on The Holy Ghost or Spirit...And my claims that I have made regarding said...

Hmm perhaps you misunderstood Revelations 22:18-19? You ought to be questioning whether this "voice" really is whom you think it is. It sounds like it is the polar opposite of what you think.:dontknow:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Mi amigo Oro...If what My Father has revealed to me is true...And The New Testament is a bunch oh hogwash...I have nothing to fear "but fear itself"...But if I am wrong...I guess that when I do pass away...I may be in some deep Kimchi, aren't IYet...If the Signet Seal that I brought forth which I claim that My Father gifted too me has seven facets...As mentioned in The Catholic Bible...Which I really do not know for certain...Maybe...Jest maybe...It may be mankind who may be in some deep $h!t...hehehe

I guess that we will jest have to wait and see...Won't we

And as for Tayopa...Here is a little Senryu I wrote about it...

It Is Official

It is official
Now that I've found Tayopa
I am retired...

As if...

Is that a silly poem or what

Ed Tlol

Interesting post Ed.
Reference to self, 13 times. Padre twice, mankind once.
Id,ego,super ego. Me, mine, them. Hey look at me. I ,myself.
Dried used up yucca should be replaced with fresh crushed or the effect is lost. So with our thoughts.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gracias Judy, can I expect that in my cave at the end of the road , as for you bailing out, no way, you now have to help me with the snake map,

Amongst the misc good and well thought posts, lies the truth, you have to help me find it while we wait to start on Tayopa, it IS associated with Tayopal, some where lies iies a kernal of truth, help me that..

Thanks XXXX, i owe you a refill.

So I have a map that is apparently authentic , it is geographically correct as well as any of the maps from that era, but it is not up to Jesuit standards,yet accurately shows the route to Spain.via the Rio Grande,

It puts me in a delema, 'is' it authentic ? Everything says it is = including showing the mineral zone of Sonora which runs north past Tayopa, then curves ro the NW heading to the Caborca region and to the border, and listing the mines from Chinapas north in correct sequence

The snake shows this quite well. It is the route of ancient Igneous zones/Volcanics which may be the reason for the fire. Who made it and where did it appear ??.

It shows one of the Jesuit's great secrets clearly.XXXXX, I am going to post this 'fishing' for possible clues.

La Rue certainly wasn't able to produce the no of estimated bars.

The Willie version appears the best so far.

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ed T, why do you continue to write ******ed stuff? (Note I am trying to be polite as possible). Worse you deny the word of God?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Judy ya don't get away that easy. What are your thoughts on Tayopa?

If you, and others are upset wth Ed, simply place him on voluntary 'ignore' or hit the physical one.

I need you, and the others to pick holes in my still birthing thoughts on the stockpiling of Tayopa's, and others, output bound for Rome being held in the Caballos or even Victoria Peak.

Need a pro Geoligist's rhoughts on feasability of this.

At this time I have two thoghts on the map a) it was an original with the mission added b) it is a copy of a copy

In any event, it is both logical and feasible in order to use the ''Rio Grsnde for over half of the trip to the coast.

Speak woman, you have permission, and a glass of Zinfandel

Attachments

• undecyphered.jpg
    undecyphered.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just enlarged the map and it shows "Stored" in the 'Caballos'. no mention of the present Vicroria Peak. I still havsnt recovered fully so I don't see clearly, missed that before. It is a flat statement.almacen -- stored, storehouse.

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Don Jose…….I guess you are right (again)……..it seems best to ignore the mules butt since right and reason have no affect upon him…….
and our dear JudyH, please do not abandon our Señor statesman, Don Jose and those of us on the thread………we need women here.

If Señor Don will not write his book, at least he can finish with Tayopa……

Time for some supplemented coffee…..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread